What type of help do you need?
All Help Topics
- Who does EnPowered work with?
- Where can I find support?
- I’m a homeowner, can I use EnPowered?
- Which regions do you serve?
- What is RGGI?
- What is the TCI?
- How do I login to my portal?
- What is the difference between admin and member privileges in the portal?
- How do I edit users in the portal?
- How do I invite users to my portal?
- Who are considered ‘pending users’ in the portal?
- Should I install a battery or generator for my business?
- Would an alternative energy source help my business?
- Can I connect my submeter?
- What changes will be made to the customer’s bill?
- How does EnPowered ensure customers understand the Payments process?
- Is EnPowered licensed?
- How do I enable notifications in the portal?
- What will our utility bill look like with our Payments charges added?
- Why did you build EnPowered Payments?
- What benefits does EnPowered Payments provide for us?
- How does EnPowered Payments compare to alternative ways of selling and billing for energy solutions?
- Is there a relationship between EnPowered Payments and EnPowered Programs?
- Does EnPowered become the customer’s utility?
- What sort of products and services can I run through my utility bill?
- How do I dispute a charge?
- How will the charges appear on the bill?
- How can I accelerate/decelerate my payback period?
- Can we cancel and return the asset?
- How do I track the charges that have been placed on my bill?
- What could a finance schedule or payback period look like for me?
- Can EnPowered refund a charge?
- Are we able to select the finance partner that pays for the asset?
- What are the specific requirements for on-bill payments?
- How do you predict the market?
- How are peak hours decided?
- What are peak hours?
- What is AQEW?
- What is Demand Response (DR)?
- What is ‘Ontario Demand’?
- What is the ICI Program?
- Why do energy programs exist?
- What are the notifications for coincident peak programs?
- What are the IESO 5-Minute Demand Reports?
- Are there reports specific to my company?
- How do the peak prediction forecasts work in the portal?
- What are the notifications for Demand Response programs?
- Why are savings or costs marked as ‘estimated’ in the portal?
- How do I enter phone numbers and emails in the portal?